Ajit is a data driven, results oriented global executive with a track record of driving significant and successful digital and business transformation using technology in multiple industries. Presently, he is responsible for driving Lenovo’s global online strategy (eCommerce Sales P/L, Marketing, Infrastructure, UX/UI, Product Management and Social Commerce strategy for B2B and B2C customers). Ajit discusses his journey, lessons learned while transforming culturally in becoming a data driven organisation.
- How Lenovo mixed eastern and western cultures to take a Chinese firm global?
- Looking beyond just technology: How to overcome the challenges imposed by change management
- Data is never clean: How to handle multiple types of data in a flexible way and make it clean and work nicely with everything in your system
- Technology is important, but really not a deal breaker: How to develop and use frameworks that are built with flexibility in mind
- How to articulate and execute on a deliberate strategy that looks to fundamentally change the company’s thinking and culture about data