Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you analyze all the touch points and channels to get accurate and segmented ROI?
- How can you implement a better holistic approach in which all the sufficient marketing channels can be properly utilized for a successful marketing campaign?
- How can you map an effective customer journey based on the accurate touch points and customer’s level of engagement with them?
- How can you evaluate how each touch point is performing and test the changes you are making in these touch points?
- How to combine offline channels with online ones to measure effectively?
- How can you calculate your budget based on your expectations to give you a ballpark idea of your return on investment (ROI)?
- Aligning sales and marketing (Smarketing) – How can you create a united marketing and sales department towards clearly stated common objectives
- Drawing up a workflow – How can you put together agile scrum frameworks that improve the methods used to get the work completed?
- Measuring results – How can you identify quick wins that are hugely beneficial for relatively little effort?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
Digital advertising encompasses an extremely wide range of promotional initiatives. Our digital marketing experts will help you sort through the challenges associated with:
- How can you best target customers through YouTube based on Google searches?
- What content is standing out, and what is just stale?
- How can you ensure your digital marketing is creative and informative to avoiding ad-blocking?