Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you link the online and offline worlds, using data to enhance the retail experience?
- How can you collect information about your customers while they are browsing in-store?
- How can you provide the in-store experience of the future by giving visibility to retailers on what is happening in the store?
- Bridging online and offline – How can you use technology like connected clothing racks, touch-screen-enhanced mirrors and sign-in stations to help put data collected from customers online to use in stores?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- Exploring emotional shopping: How can you evoke real emotions with customer communication in-store to build real and lasting relationships with your shoppers?
- How can you best identify and respond to changes in your customer’s behaviour around the shop floor to increase customer engagement?
- Creating customer-centric stores: How can you keep your customer’s needs and behaviours front of mind during the design and maintenance of store formats to forge stronger relationships with your top shoppers?
- What in-store technology do you need to have in-place to make your customer centric store a reality?