17 - 19 November, 2020
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
9:20 AM Keynote Panel: Winning the Chinese customer – How can you make the most out of WeChat, Weibo, artificial intelligence and ‘New Retail’ to expand your business to the world’s largest e-market?
- A market that has its own specific rules and an even more democratic social media approach, how can you meet the needs of this new, hard-to-please target audience? What do you really need to know?
- With high customer standards and opinions that spread like fire on Chinese social media, how can you get these consumers highly engaged and deeply involved? How can you best harness Chinese social media?
- How can you collaborate and communicate your brand identity with your local partner to curate content that’s best for the Chinese consumer?
- How can you create digital activities that are consistent with your brands DNA while also appealing to Chinese customers?
- How can you integrate feedback from followers and customers into a follow-up strategy to interact with these consumers on a deeper and more emotional level?
- The future – How can you best get ready for ‘New Retail’?