Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Is your business future focused and looking to implement fully automated cashless payment, optimise physical spaces for engagement and conversion or consider experiential retail, augmented with contextual digital content? Learn how these elements come to life in China’s retail scene every day, and how you can apply these effective strategies to your company. And enter and succeed in the Chinese market.
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- A market that has its own specific rules and an even more democratic social media approach, how can you meet the needs of this new, hard-to-please target audience? What do you really need to know?
- With high customer standards and opinions that spread like fire on Chinese social media, how can you get these consumers highly engaged and deeply involved? How can you best harness Chinese social media?
- How can you collaborate and communicate your brand identity with your local partner to curate content that’s best for the Chinese consumer?
- How can you create digital activities that are consistent with your brands DNA while also appealing to Chinese customers?
- How can you integrate feedback from followers and customers into a follow-up strategy to interact with these consumers on a deeper and more emotional level?
- The future – How can you best get ready for ‘New Retail’?
Digital transformation doesn’t stop after your end-to-end digital process is in place. As a digital leader, your responsibility is to keep driving your business forward. Ted Hopkins is the founder of Arrow Strategy Consulting that focuses on retail digitalisation and data monetization. In his former role as a Senior Director of Digital Operations for Walmart, Ted led the digital transformation of +400 hypermarkets in China and acquired +40 million Walmart shoppers on the Walmart WeChat mini-program. He comes with more than 10 years of experience leading eCommerce roles in some of the biggest brands in China like Behr Paint and The Home Depot.
Join Ted in this 90min workshop and discuss with your peers on: - What changes have already taken place in your organisation? (i.e. technology, regulatory and legal requirements, products & services, soft skills, project management etc.) - What is your profile (role & responsibilities) today as an IT eCommerce/Digital Marketing leader?
- What changes do we believe will take place over the next 5-10 years? What will our profile/soft skills look like?
- What skill sets and knowledge do we need to acquire to future proof tomorrows
- How can we prepare a development plan for the eCommerce/Digital Marketing Leaders of tomorrow?