17 - 19 November, 2020
Senior Director of Omnichanne
Tapestry - COACH | Kate spade | STUART WEITZMAN
Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
10:20 AM Keynote Panel: How can you create much more personal and “human” experiences across moments, channels, and buying stages?
- How can you build up the necessary skills and capabilities to position your businesses to win?
- Next level in-store personalization
- How are AI, facial recognition, location recognition, and biometric sensors becoming more widely used?
- Expanding partner ecosystems
- How can you provide a more seamless and consistent consumer experiences across all stages the decision journey?
- How can you quickly and effectively know your customer, engage across the buying journey and use AI to personalise every brand interaction?
4:10 PM All-Star Panel: Fraud challenges in luxury fashion – How can you balance the desire to provide a smooth digital shopping experience with the need to keep a watchful eye on purchases to avoid fraud?
- How can you decide if you should approve or decline an online purchase due to suspected fraud?
- How can you address the unique fraud-related challenges luxury retailers face?
- How can you enter the Chinese market?
- How can you effectively monitor and decide which channels are safer than others?