Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you analyze all the touch points and channels to get accurate and segmented ROI?
- How can you implement a better holistic approach in which all the sufficient marketing channels can be properly utilized for a successful marketing campaign?
- How can you map an effective customer journey based on the accurate touch points and customer’s level of engagement with them?
- How can you evaluate how each touch point is performing and test the changes you are making in these touch points?
- How to combine offline channels with online ones to measure effectively?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
Peer into the eTail Crystal ball with us as our featured panelists of digital marketing experts explore:
- How can you adapt digital experiences and adopt tech as the interaction gap continues to shrink between humans and machines?
- How can you stop being data obsessed and become insights driven—building a cohesive strategy?
- Future project planning – how agile can your teams be when listening into the customer?
- How can you overhaul your team structure, tech, and integration for convenient and seamless shopping experiences?