Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
Sameer is a former McKinsey Partner who currently serves Amazon as Director - Category Management. Join Sameer in this innovative and interactive format, as he shares a best-practice case study, before he challenges you as an audience to find a solution to one of his key unsolved challenges.
- What are the hardware and software components to support an intelligent, connected and optimised smart warehouse?
- The crucial roles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and IOT in powering the intelligent warehouse
- How to break the bottlenecks in warehouse innovation: performance, cost, and disarray
- How can you convert your retail stores into mini-fulfillment centers in a more cost-effective way to expand the distribution network?
- How can you make sure you have room to accommodate fulfillment operations? Will you need a special counter for online purchase pick-ups/returns, or space to hold more inventory?
- How can you create new positions to manage online fulfillment?
- How can you make you In-store, online and distribution center inventories integrated and visible to all key stakeholders?
- How can you prevent from pilfering too much store inventory for online orders and losing in-store sales?