17 - 19 November, 2020
Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
3:10 PM Case Study Interactive: How a 100 year old manufacturer of luxury writing instruments, watches, jewellery, eyewear and leather goods used digital to accelerate transformation and boost growth
As the Global Media Manager at Montblanc, Maria oversees the global media and advertisement strategy for 22 markets across all online and offline channels, dedicated to digitally transforming the luxury maison while enabling a seamless user journey and full Marketing funnel. Join Maria in this session, as she shares a best-practice case study of Montblanc’s digital transformation:
- After the successful launch of your digital strategy what comes next?
- Mastering the many different challenges around customer experience: strategy, understanding, design, measurement, governance and culture
- Conversion vs. engagement: How can you identify and use only the highest ROI channels?
- Creating a recognisable and inspiring voice that your customer understands and expects regardless of channel
- Where are you going and what do you do when you get there?