Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Data Scientist has been called the sexiest job of the 21st century. But perhaps the century will last only another 5 years. With even knowledge-based jobs like lawyers and accountants being automated, will Data Scientists prove to be an exception?
Fully engage with the most contentious and divisive issues currently facing your industry. Sit back and witness industry-leading figures pitting themselves against each other in a battle to deliver the knockout argument. Will you reconsider your position? And will you walk away with a fresh mindset and better prepared to take on this key conundrum?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- How has ‘the Amazon effect’ disrupted e-commerce logistics?
- How can you view the supply chain in its entirety, to ensure that the process of fulfillment is seamless and efficient?
- How can you gain greater visibility of your entire distribution channel whilst dealing with the growing pressures of selling across channels?
- How can you use a streamlined supply chain process to reach and sell to more customers across various platforms?
- Should you build capabilities in-house or tap the help of a third-party solution provider?
- How can you use smart logistics solutions to get data that can be leveraged to further enhance the overall customer experience?
Peer into the eTail Crystal ball with us as our featured panelists of digital marketing experts explore:
- How can you adapt digital experiences and adopt tech as the interaction gap continues to shrink between humans and machines?
- How can you stop being data obsessed and become insights driven—building a cohesive strategy?
- Future project planning – how agile can your teams be when listening into the customer?
- How can you overhaul your team structure, tech, and integration for convenient and seamless shopping experiences?
- How can you convert your retail stores into mini-fulfillment centers in a more cost-effective way to expand the distribution network?
- How can you make sure you have room to accommodate fulfillment operations? Will you need a special counter for online purchase pick-ups/returns, or space to hold more inventory?
- How can you create new positions to manage online fulfillment?
- How can you make you In-store, online and distribution center inventories integrated and visible to all key stakeholders?
- How can you prevent from pilfering too much store inventory for online orders and losing in-store sales?
Focus Day - Tuesday, 3rd March 2020
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
- When evaluating new technologies, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology solutions can help you prosper in a fast changing and competitive environment?
- How can you establish which technology is best suited to create superior customer experiences?
- What questions should you ask to fully understand the pros and cons of each solution?