Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you price items accurately, when there are so many changing factors?
- Using customer expectations to your advantage – How can you change product prices across sales platforms to enhance your image as a dynamic seller that knows exactly your customers want, and when?
- How can you clearly define pricing borders that can recommend the optimal price for each product, at every sales channel, while calculating specific days, hours and trends?
- How can you link the online and offline worlds, using data to enhance the retail experience?
- How can you collect information about your customers while they are browsing in-store?
- How can you provide the in-store experience of the future by giving visibility to retailers on what is happening in the store?
- Bridging online and offline – How can you use technology like connected clothing racks, touch-screen-enhanced mirrors and sign-in stations to help put data collected from customers online to use in stores?