17 - 19 November, 2020
Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
2:20 PM All-Star Panel: Multi-touch marketing attribution – How can you tell which channels are performing well and which are not, so that you can improve your efforts on the weak channels and start focusing more on the effective ones?
- How can you analyze all the touch points and channels to get accurate and segmented ROI?
- How can you implement a better holistic approach in which all the sufficient marketing channels can be properly utilized for a successful marketing campaign?
- How can you map an effective customer journey based on the accurate touch points and customer’s level of engagement with them?
- How can you evaluate how each touch point is performing and test the changes you are making in these touch points?
- How to combine offline channels with online ones to measure effectively?
4:10 PM All-Star Panel: Getting the biggest bang for your digital buck - How can you implement a fail-proof and profitable digital marketing strategy?
- How can you calculate your budget based on your expectations to give you a ballpark idea of your return on investment (ROI)?
- Aligning sales and marketing (Smarketing) – How can you create a united marketing and sales department towards clearly stated common objectives
- Drawing up a workflow – How can you put together agile scrum frameworks that improve the methods used to get the work completed?
- Measuring results – How can you identify quick wins that are hugely beneficial for relatively little effort?