Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you analyze all the touch points and channels to get accurate and segmented ROI?
- How can you implement a better holistic approach in which all the sufficient marketing channels can be properly utilized for a successful marketing campaign?
- How can you map an effective customer journey based on the accurate touch points and customer’s level of engagement with them?
- How can you evaluate how each touch point is performing and test the changes you are making in these touch points?
- How to combine offline channels with online ones to measure effectively?
- How can you calculate your budget based on your expectations to give you a ballpark idea of your return on investment (ROI)?
- Aligning sales and marketing (Smarketing) – How can you create a united marketing and sales department towards clearly stated common objectives
- Drawing up a workflow – How can you put together agile scrum frameworks that improve the methods used to get the work completed?
- Measuring results – How can you identify quick wins that are hugely beneficial for relatively little effort?