Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you build up the necessary skills and capabilities to position your businesses to win?
- Next level in-store personalization
- How are AI, facial recognition, location recognition, and biometric sensors becoming more widely used?
- Expanding partner ecosystems
- How can you provide a more seamless and consistent consumer experiences across all stages the decision journey?
- How can you quickly and effectively know your customer, engage across the buying journey and use AI to personalise every brand interaction?
- How can you link the online and offline worlds, using data to enhance the retail experience?
- How can you collect information about your customers while they are browsing in-store?
- How can you provide the in-store experience of the future by giving visibility to retailers on what is happening in the store?
- Bridging online and offline – How can you use technology like connected clothing racks, touch-screen-enhanced mirrors and sign-in stations to help put data collected from customers online to use in stores?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- Gain a competitive edge – How can you create compelling reasons for customers to you, browse, be entertained, dine, make things and get creative?
- Technology to help, not hinder – How can you integrate solutions that blend offline and online into a seamless experience, which is easy, convenient, personalised and interactive?
- Make it personal – How can you unlock valuable customer data collected in stores to synch it with online data to make personalisation easier?
- Try before you buy – How can you use AR to preview how an item would look in your home or on your person before you buy?
- Check in, but don’t check out – How can you redefine convenience and raise customer expectations on a seamless shopping experience?
- How can you convert your retail stores into mini-fulfillment centers in a more cost-effective way to expand the distribution network?
- How can you make sure you have room to accommodate fulfillment operations? Will you need a special counter for online purchase pick-ups/returns, or space to hold more inventory?
- How can you create new positions to manage online fulfillment?
- How can you make you In-store, online and distribution center inventories integrated and visible to all key stakeholders?
- How can you prevent from pilfering too much store inventory for online orders and losing in-store sales?