Your customers are looking for experiences from stores, ones they cannot get on Amazon or Alibaba. And this is where visual merchandising comes in:
- What are the visual merchandising best practices that can help your products sell themselves?
- Given the subsequent growth of visual displays used in e-tail/online visual merchandising, why has this not benefitted the in-store shopping environment to help brands achieve greater CX?
- How can you align the ‘look book’ visuals of your online store in-store?
- How can you innovative store design to turn your store into the ultimate, three-dimensional ad?
- How can you create a multi-sensory branding experience that provides an immersive shopping experiences to your customers?