Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you build up the necessary skills and capabilities to position your businesses to win?
- Next level in-store personalization
- How are AI, facial recognition, location recognition, and biometric sensors becoming more widely used?
- Expanding partner ecosystems
- How can you provide a more seamless and consistent consumer experiences across all stages the decision journey?
- How can you quickly and effectively know your customer, engage across the buying journey and use AI to personalise every brand interaction?
- How can you link the online and offline worlds, using data to enhance the retail experience?
- How can you collect information about your customers while they are browsing in-store?
- How can you provide the in-store experience of the future by giving visibility to retailers on what is happening in the store?
- Bridging online and offline – How can you use technology like connected clothing racks, touch-screen-enhanced mirrors and sign-in stations to help put data collected from customers online to use in stores?