Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you put CX and brand relationship at the heart of your company’s growth strategy to enhance engagement and bolster customer lifetime value?
- Putting your brand value proposition at the core of your strategy – How does your eCommerce journey become a brand journey?
- Navigating the interplay between offline and online
- How can you interlock customers and products?
- Building brands-as-a-culture
- How can you create cultures that match your consumers’ changing values and world views
- Are brands which are slow in connecting with today’s customers facing an era of slow death?
A more rigorous, creative and interactive approach to tackling the critical challenges you all face today. Collaborate with 15 of your peers to determine a new 3-step action plan to take back to the office and test. Share your recent experiences, challenge each other on points of disagreement and ultimately find a way forward that leverages the innovation, know-how and insights from the collective brain power in the boardroom.
- How to carefully access the need to work with marketplaces to make sure you are not risking your brand identity
- How to confidently make unique offerings and price aggressively to compete against hundreds of other sellers on the same marketplace
- How to leverage marketplaces to capture attention and revenue from consumers across the globe
- Integrating ERP systems into marketplaces: How to examine a phased approach for each marketplace your business is engaged with
- Competing within marketplaces - How to enhance your product rank through advertising and listing
- How to figuring out what effects marketplaces are having on your digital assets, positively and negatively
- Should you launch your own branded marketplace to create a niche that is tightly integrated with your brand identity?