17 - 19 November, 2020
Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
12:00 PM Keynote Panel: The power of data science – How can you deliver a more relevant shopping experience and increase operational efficiency at the same time?
- How can you differentiate your offering and deliver an exceptional shopping experience to gain a competitive advantage?
- How can you crunch through massive volumes of commercial, operational and shopper data?
- How can you curate and apply insights from your data in a way that will help achieve the commercial goals your organisation?
- How can you identify the specific strengths and weaknesses to implement AI in a way that engages both?
- How can data scientists help organisations identify new drivers of key performance indicators (KPI’s) to make smart decisions, quickly?
- How can you create a commercially-minded collaborative environment to discover and realise new opportunities?
Data Scientist has been called the sexiest job of the 21st century. But perhaps the century will last only another 5 years. With even knowledge-based jobs like lawyers and accountants being automated, will Data Scientists prove to be an exception?
Fully engage with the most contentious and divisive issues currently facing your industry. Sit back and witness industry-leading figures pitting themselves against each other in a battle to deliver the knockout argument. Will you reconsider your position? And will you walk away with a fresh mindset and better prepared to take on this key conundrum?