Day 1 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- How can you calculate your budget based on your expectations to give you a ballpark idea of your return on investment (ROI)?
- Aligning sales and marketing (Smarketing) – How can you create a united marketing and sales department towards clearly stated common objectives
- Drawing up a workflow – How can you put together agile scrum frameworks that improve the methods used to get the work completed?
- Measuring results – How can you identify quick wins that are hugely beneficial for relatively little effort?
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
Aik Phong currently heads out Fave’s Singapore business, focusing on growing the FavePay cashless payment and loyalty rewards solution amongst F&B merchants, as well as driving customer adoption of FavePay. He was previously the Head of National Accounts for Groupon APAC, building and driving a regional business unit that generated annual revenues in excess of $50 Million across 6 countries (Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore). Join Aik Phong in this innovative and interactive format, as he shares a best-practice case study, before he challenges you as an audience to find a solution to one of his key unsolved challenges:
- With mobile payments reaching a tipping point in growth, how to provide an anywhere, anytime, safe and secure payment for your consumers
- What can you do to incentivise your customers behavior so that they move from credit cards to mobile payments
- With eCommerce fraud attacks rising up, how to provide safe and secure payment process which is crucial to building consumer trust
- How to embrace technologies like blockchain to fight fraud, boost margins and build brands