- Your China batting strategy: What are the 5 golden rules for succeeding in the Chinese marketplace?
- Digital shifting at a blistering pace: How can your business keep up and capitalize?
- Differentiation: What are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a crowded marketplace?
- Lower prices vs. customer experience – which is more important?
- Online vs. Offline – which is more important?
China’s e-commerce market is estimated to grow to over US$1 trillion dollars by 2018, with the potential of becoming even bigger than the combined markets of the
US, Britain, Japan, Germany and France. Driving this growth is ecommerce juggernaut Alibaba, with services offering today’s time-starved consumer total emancipation from the nightmares of traditional shopping. Meanwhile Tencent, together with China’s second largest retailer JD.com, will invest a combined US$863 million in cash in online fashion retailer Vipshop. The deal signals Tencent’s determination to push more aggressively into the retailing sector
and compete directly with Alibaba.
- The emerging OMO (Online Merge Offline) trend of Alibaba –Just Walkout Technology from Amazon Go and Alibaba HeMa Supermarket
- Will Tencents investment into more retailers be a challenge for Alibaba’s business?
- Different products for different Markets - how can you tailor the same product for a different market to deliver exactly what the buyer wants?