17 - 19 November, 2020
Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
3:40 PM All-Star Panel: How can you build a customer centric eCommerce store to give your business an edge over the competition?
- Exploring emotional shopping: How can you evoke real emotions with customer communication in-store to build real and lasting relationships with your shoppers?
- How can you best identify and respond to changes in your customer’s behaviour around the shop floor to increase customer engagement?
- Creating customer-centric stores: How can you keep your customer’s needs and behaviours front of mind during the design and maintenance of store formats to forge stronger relationships with your top shoppers?
- What in-store technology do you need to have in-place to make your customer centric store a reality?
5:10 PM All-Star Panel: How can you improve, personalise and simplify the customer experience, adding value through each journey?
- How can you provide your users with complete flexibility so that they can tailor each journey to suit their needs?
- How does personalization and re-targeting allow you to create a loyal user base?
- How can you strike a balance between using personalisation and re-targeting to foster loyalty without becoming a nuisance?
- Overcoming bottlenecks: How can you proactively anticipate UX challenges in the customer journey and find solutions?