Day 2 - Thursday 5th March 2020
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- Exploring emotional shopping: How can you evoke real emotions with customer communication in-store to build real and lasting relationships with your shoppers?
- How can you best identify and respond to changes in your customer’s behaviour around the shop floor to increase customer engagement?
- Creating customer-centric stores: How can you keep your customer’s needs and behaviours front of mind during the design and maintenance of store formats to forge stronger relationships with your top shoppers?
- What in-store technology do you need to have in-place to make your customer centric store a reality?
- How can you provide your users with complete flexibility so that they can tailor each journey to suit their needs?
- How does personalization and re-targeting allow you to create a loyal user base?
- How can you strike a balance between using personalisation and re-targeting to foster loyalty without becoming a nuisance?
- Overcoming bottlenecks: How can you proactively anticipate UX challenges in the customer journey and find solutions?