Over 10 years of regional business development experience and 4 years in a market research Consultancy firm before joining Deal.com.sg (eventually known as ENSOGO) during their initial startup phase in 2010.
• In Deal.com.sg in 2010, he was involved in the business development role and help initiated one of the new category (Travel) that saw the rapid rise of Deal.com.sg from there.
• Seeing the rising trend of ecommerce and the potential of the e-marketplace business model, he joined Qoo10 Pte Ltd (www.Qoo10.sg) in MAY 2011.
• From the early days of Qoo10 Singapore (then known as GMarket Singapore), he was able to witness the evolution of ecommerce in Singapore (of both Buyers and Sellers) and aspects that is unique to its locality and context.
• Today, Qoo10 SG is the Singapore’s number 1 online marketplace with annual GMV (Gross Merchandise Value) of more than S$500 million and growing.
• With more than 7 years in Qoo10, he is now the Division Leader (General Manager) and heading a team of Account Managers handling clients from MNCs to SMEs.