How Commune expanded to 54 authorised dealerships in China within 3 years
(Subtitles available. Switch it on!)
Joshua Koh is the CEO at Commune Lifestyle Pte Ltd (Commune), a local Singapore furniture retail company with close to 50 stores worldwide. Commune is a furniture company focused on the design and production of functional and stylish furniture using sustainable and safe materials, for use in urban apartments. Commune is the subsidiary of Koda Ltd, a Singapore listed furniture manufacturer and retailer with an annual turnover of more than US$50m, exporting to more than 150 customers across 50 countries. In 2013, Commune was the recipient of the “New Entry of the Year” award bestowed by the Singapore Furniture Industries Council and also won the Gold Award at the Singapore Furniture Industry Awards.
Watch now to find out:
- How Commune started
- What defines the Commune aesthetic and what makes it unique
- What were some obstacles or challenges faced for the company to go digital
- How has the company grown and what are some future plans
- How Commune integrated Virtual Reality and how this has helped the business
- Joshua Koh’s speaking topic at eTail Asia 2019
Download the full transcript to find out what Joshua has to say on the China Market:
- Commune’s expansion plans in China
- Advice for other companies planning to venture into China market
Meet Joshua Koh on 6 March 2019, Main Conference Day 1
9:40 AM Keynote Panel: Going from the heart to the brain to the wallet –
How can you drive customer engagement and foster loyalty with blockchain, AR and VR?
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Joshua.